AP ICET Application Form 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2018 is a state level PG management entrance exam, organized by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education). Applicants seeking for admission into MBA courses have to apply and appear for the Andhra Pradesh ICET entrance examination. In order to appear for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018, the applicants can fill and submit the AP ICET Application Form 2018. The AP ICET 2018 application form will be released in March 2018 through online mode. Interested applicants have to check the eligibility criteria for AP ICET 2018 before filling the Andhra Pradesh ICET application form. So, here we give the complete information about AP ICET 2018 eligibility criteria, AP ICET 2018 important dates and application procedure of AP ICET 2018.
Overview of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018
- Exam Conducting University: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Name of the Examination: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2018
- AP ICET 2018 Exam Dates: May 2018
- Exam Level: State level
- Courses Offered: MBA
- Information About: AP ICET Application Form 2018
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants should have passed three year degree course from any recognized university/institutions or its equivalent with the mathematics as one of the subjects at class X level examination.
Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 Application Form
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati conducts the AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) for admission into MBA (Master of Business Administration) courses in the university colleges/universities & their affiliated colleges for the academic session 2018-19. The Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 entrance examination will be conducted in May 2018 at different test centres across Andhra Pradesh. Applicants who wish to appear for the Andhra Pradesh ICET entrance test must fill up the AP ICET 2018 online application form from official site of APICET. The Andhra Pradesh ICET online application form procedure includes the payment of APICET application form, AP ICET registration & filling the AP ICET application form 2018, uploading images and submission of AP ICET MBA application form.
How to fill AP ICET Online Application Form 2018
Aspirants should follow the given below steps to fill up the online application form for AP ICET 2018:-
Step 1: Payment of AP ICET Online Registration Fee
- First, applicants should open the APICET official site.
- Now click on Apply Online for AP ICET 2018.
- Then, applicants have to click on fee payment option.
- After clicking on fee payment tab, the APICET fee payment page will appear on the screen.
- Applicants have to pay the AP ICET application form 2018/AP ICET 2018 registration fee of Rs. 450 through AP Online centres/payment gateway (debit card/credit card or net banking).
- After that, the applicants can select the APICET fee payment method.
Payment through AP Online by Cash
- First, applicants have to visit the nearest AP Online centre with the mandatory details such as qualifying exam hall ticket number, name of the applicant, father’s name, DOB and mobile number.
- Then applicants will get a receipt for the Andhra Pradesh ICET registration fee paid including a payment ID from the payment centre.
- After that applicants should visit the APICET official site and click on the AP ICET application form 2018.
Payment through Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking
- If applicants select the online payment using credit card/debit card or net banking method, applicants should open the APICET official site.
- Then click on make payment button.
- After that applicants need to enter the necessary details.
- After successfully fee payment, the payment ID will display on the screen.
- Then proceed with the AP ICET application form 2018 filling procedure.
Step 2: Fill the AP ICET 2018 Application Form
- After successfully fee payment, the applicants need to click on link for AP ICET application form 2018.
- Then applicants have to enter the applicant details, address, qualification exam, details of APICET examination, etc in online application for AP ICET 2018.
- Then click on save & continue button.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- After filling the AP ICET application form 2018, the applicants have to upload the recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 4: Submission of AP ICET 2018 Application Form
- After completing the AP ICET 2018 application form process, applicants can click on submit button.
- After successfully submission of application, the registration number will be generated.
- Applicants can take printout of the AP ICET application form 2018 by clicking on print application form button.
AP ICET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for AP ICET 2018
Availability of AP ICET Notification 2018
AP ICET Application Form 2018 starts from
Last date for submission of APICET online application form
Issue of AP ICET hall ticket 2018
AP ICET 2018 exam dates
Display of AP ICET answer key 2018
Declaration of AP ICET result 2018
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#AP ICET Application Form#AP ICET#Andhra Pradesh ICET application form#eligibility criteria for AP ICET#application procedure of AP ICET#Andhra Pradesh ICET online application form#AP ICET registration#AP ICET MBA application form#online application for AP ICET