AP ICET Application Form 2017
The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will conduct the APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017 for admission into 1st year MBA and MCA courses offered in Professional Colleges and Universities in State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2017-18. Applicants seem for admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Computer Application (MCA) regular programs in the universities with APICET test. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination. This examination is conduct in the online and offline types. The AP ICET Application Form 2017 is available very soon. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online Application form of AP ICET 2017 through official site. So, candidates keep touch with Examhelpline.in and know all the details about the Andhra University ICET Application Form 2017, AP ICET Exams dates, and AP ICET application fees.
AP ICET 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Start of submission of online application form: February 2017
- Last date for submission of application form: March 2017
- Last date to apply online without late fee: March 2017
- Last date to apply online with late fee of Rs 500 + Reg fee: March 2017
- Last date to apply online with late fee of Rs 2000 + Reg fee: March 2017
- Last date to apply online with late fee of Rs 5000 + Reg fee: March 2017
- Last date to apply online with late fee of Rs 10000 + Reg fee: May 2017
- Start of Downloading AP ICET Admit Card 2017: April 2017
- AP ICET 2017 Exam Dates: May 2017
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The applicants should be Indian nationals, with a bachelor’s degree examination form a recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category applicants) are eligible to apply for the AP ICET 2017.
AP ICET Application Fees
The application fee of Rs. 350 can be paid towards the application registration & processing fee through A.P online centres or through Credit card/Debit card or Net banking.
Steps to fill the AP ICET Application Form 2017
- The AP ICET 2017 Application Form should be submitted through online mode only.
- First of all applicants need to visit the official site of AP ICET .
- Then click on the link Apply Online for AP ICTE 2017.
- The registration fee payment page will appear where you can select two payment options.
Following are the fee payment mode
1) AP Online
- Applicants have to visit any of the AP Online centers and fill your mandatory details such as hall ticket no. of the qualifying exam, applicant’s name, applicant’s father name, DOB of the applicant, mobile number and hall ticket number of SSC examination or equivalent.
- After that applicants need to pay the requisite fee and obtain a receipt for registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction id.
- Use this transaction id to login again and complete the AP ICET Application Form 2017.
2) Debit card/Credit card:
- If you choose to make payment using Credit card/Debit card mode, applicants can fill the required details.
- Then click on the “Make Payment” button.
- After successful payment through Credit/Debit card, a Transaction Id is generated & published on the screen.
- Then click on the button Proceed to fill AP ICET 2017 Online Application Form.
Click here to apply online AP ICET Application Form 2017
Click here to check AP ICET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
Thank you for visiting Examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about AP ICET Application Form 2017, AP ICET Important Dates 2017, AP ICET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017, AP ICET Notification 2017, Admit Card, Answer Key, results, and exam results, Admission, and Counselling for admission. Wish you all the best for AP ICET Application Form 2017 to all the applicants.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#AP ICET 2016 Application Form#AP ICET 2016 Exam Dates#AP ICET 2016 Important Dates#AP ICET Application Form#AP ICET Application Form 2016#AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2016#Online Application form of AP ICET 2016#Steps to fill the AP ICET Application Form 2016#AP ICET Application Form