ATMA 2015 Application Form
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released the notification of AIMS test for Management Admission (ATMA) 2015. ATMA 2015 Application Form is now available on its official site of ATMA. Applicants can fill the ATMA online application form till 19th July 2015.ATMA 2015 exam will be conducted on 26th July 2015 for ATMA 2015 admission in various management courses.
ATMA 2015 Important Dates:-
Date of Commencement of Application: 22nd June 2015
Start of distribution of ATMA Bulletins/Cash payments/Net Transfer: 22nd June 2015
Close of sale of ATMA Bulletins/Cash payments/Net Transfer: 17th July 2015 (1:00 pm)
Last date for submit the Application: 19th July 2015 (5:00 pm)
Last date for reprint of filled in application: 21st July 2015
Downloading of ATMA Admit Card: 21st July 2015
Date of ATMA 2015 online test: 26th July 2015
Declaration of Result: Around 4th August 2015
ATMA 2015 Application Fees Details:- The Application fee for ATMA 2015 is of Rs 1100.
Fee Payment Modes for ATMA 2015 Mode 1: Online payment using Credit/Debit Cards
- The payment is accepted from the applicants till 17th July 2015 (up to 1:00 pm)
- The applicants must fill all required details such as Applicant’s full name, email id, mobile number and DOB in the online fee payment form.
online fee payment Mode 2: Bank Account Transfer
- Applicants can pay application fee through bank transfer.
- AIMS account details-
Account No- 068010100035918 IFS Code: UTIB0000068 Beneficiary: Association of Indian management Schools
- After paying the application fees through bank transfer, you need to request for PID.
apply online ATMA 2015 Application Form ATMA 2015
Application Form Procedure:-
- Applicants must fill in the ATMA 2015 Application Form available on the official site of ATMA .
- After applicant request for PID, validation of your payment is done by the head office, and then registration link with PID will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number and email id for completion of the application.
- Then applicants have to click on the link “ATMA Exam Registration link” using the PID (Personal Identification Number) and DOB of the applicant.
- After that applicants can fill the all necessary details such as PID code, name of applicant, address, DOB, email id, choose test centre and qualification details, etc.
- The applicants must take two print outs of the filled in application form after completion of all the details.
Thank you for visiting . Applicants can visit us for more information about ATMA 2015 and also for other examination which conduct in India. Wish you all the best for ATMA 2015 Exam to all the applicants.
#apply online ATMA 2015 Application Form#ATMA 2015 admission#ATMA 2015 Application Form#ATMA 2015 Application Form Procedure#ATMA 2015 Important Dates#ATMA Application Form#ATMA Application Form 2015#ATMA online application form#Fee Payment Modes for ATMA 2015