Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) offers the ATMA (AIIMS Test for Management Admissions) for admissions to various PG management courses. Furthermore, ATMA test is approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for the admission to MBA/PGDM courses as well as other PG courses like MCA course depending on the regulations of the particular colleges. The ATMA test is organized many times a year. It is high quality admission test, the ATMA scores can be used in the management admission procedure.
- Applicants should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized college or institute.
- Last year applicants may also apply for the ATMA test.
- Applicants must have 50% marks at graduation level.
ATMA Application Form Details
- Application form for ATMA is available in online mode as well as offline mode at official site of ATMA (www.atmaaims.com).
- For online application of ATMA, applicants have to fill up online application form with required information such as personal details of applicant, academic qualification, contact details, etc.
- Applicants can also pay the online ATMA application fee through online payment gateway.
- After submission of the application, the applicants need to take a printout of the filled in online application.
- Applicant will get login credentials for the applicant. Then applicants can print the application form or ATMA admit card or ATMA results by using username and password.
- For offline application form for ATMA, applicants should download the application form and submit the application form with application fee of Rs 1100.
ATMA Application Fee Details
- The ATMA registration fee of Rs. 1100 can pay by credit card/debit card or net banking, bank transfer or by cash through Distributor/FCC.
ATMA Exam Pattern
ATMA is designed to consider the aptitude of the applicants for higher management education and primary consists of sections on analytical reasoning, verbal skills and quantitative skills. The ATMA test questions are of the multiple choice objective type. The time duration of ATMA test is three hours. The ATMA Test pattern is given below:
No. of Questions
ATMA Participating Institutes
The total no. of ATMA participating institutes is 76. The participating institutes for AIMS ATMA will select the shortlisted applicants for the admissions into PG management courses. After the declaration of ATMA results, applicant will have to apply in various participating institutes.
ATMA Selection Process
- ATMA participating B-Schools will select applicants based on scores of ATMA or ATMA cut off.
- Selected applicants have to participate for GD (Group Discussion)/WAT (Writing Ability Test) and Interview.
- The final merit list of ATMA will be declared based on the scores of ATMA, performance in group discussion/writing ability test or interview rounds.
ATMA Important Dates
ATMA test to be conducted on the following month in the year:
- In the month of February
- In the month of May
- In the month of July
- In the month of August
For more information about any entrance examination or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.