CMAT 2018 Application Form
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will conduct Common Management Admission Test 2018 (CMAT 2018) for taking admission to Post Graduate Management Programmes for the academic year 2018-18.The CMAT 2018 will be held on January 2018. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply Online Application of CMAT 2016 through online mode. The CMAT Application Form 2018 will be available from 10th October 2016 at official site of AICTE CMAT.
Overview of CMAT 2018
- Conducting Authority: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Examination Name: Common Management Admission Test
- Commonly Known As: CMAT 2018
- CMAT 2018 Exam Dates: 21 January 2018
- Courses Offered: PG Management Courses
- Examination Level: National
- Information About: AICTE CMAT Application Form 2018
- Official Site: aicte-cmat.in
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2018
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen.
- Applicant must have graduates in any discipline.
- Last year students of Graduate programs (10+2+3) whose result will be announced before beginning of admission for academic session 2018-18 may also apply for CMAT 2018.
CMAT Application Fee:-
- For General and OBC Applicants: Rs. 1400
- For SC/ST/PwD and All Women Applicants: Rs. 700
CMAT Application Form 2018
Applicants can apply online Application for AICTE CMAT 2018 at official site of AICTE CMAT. Then click on the link New User Registration for CMAT 2018. Here are Steps for AICTE CMAT Registration 2018:
Step 1: Read Instruction and Online Registration for CMAT
- First, applicants can read the instructions carefully.
- Then you have to do online Registration for CMAT.
- After that applicants have to enter the all basic details and then submit it.
- Submitting this registration page will generate a unique 6 digit password.
- When you wish to login to the registration, you will come as an Existing User and login with your email id and password.
Step 2: Payment Process Payment can be done via two modes: Mode 1) Online Payment:
- Applicant can select Online Payment mode and then do the fee payment using Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Once your fee payment is successfully complete, applicant will receive a confirmation mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful fee payment confirmation. Applicant can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Mode 2) Cash Payment in SBI Bank:
- Applicant can select this option to pay application fee by Cash at any of the designated SBI Bank Branch.
- Once applicant select this option and proceed, applicant will see a Challan on your screen with your details already filled in it.
- Applicant need to take three print outs of this Challan, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and submit SBI Bank with Cash on the next day of challan generation.
- After successfully payment, applicants need to fill the remaining part of the CMAT Online application form.
- Then submit the CMAT Application Form 2018.
CMAT Important Dates 2018
- AICTE CMAT Online Registration Start from: 20 October 2017
- Last date for Online Registration of CMAT: December 2017
- Date of CMAT Admit Card: 21 January 2018
- Declaration of CMAT Results Dates: To be declared soon
- Print out of CMAT Score Cards Dates: To be declared soon
apply online CMAT 2018
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about cmat , cmat registration, aicte cmat, cmat login, cmat exam, cmat exam date, cmat form, cmat application, cmat last date, cmat exam form, cmat online registration, online registration cmat ,CMAT Application Form 2018, CMAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, counselling for admission, Admission, exam results. Wish you all the best for CMAT 2018 to all the applicants.
#cmat#cmat registration#aicte cmat#cmat login#cmat exam#cmat exam date#cmat form#cmat application#cmat last date#cmat exam form#cmat online registration#online registration cmat#AICTE CMAT Application Form#CMAT Application Form#CMAT Application Form 2016#CMAT Important Dates 2016#Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2016#Online Application of CMAT 2016