DU JAT Application Form 2017
Delhi University (DU) will organize the Delhi University Joint Admission Test 2017 for admissions into BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies), B.A (Hons) Business Economics & Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Investment Analysis (BBA (FIA)) courses. The applicants who want to appear for DU JAT exam can fill and submit the DU JAT Application Form 2017. The application form of DU JAT 2017 will start from 31st May 2017. The DU JAT 2017 will be conducted in the month of June 2017. Applicants getting for DU admission 2017 have to fill up the online application form for DU JAT 2017. The Delhi University JAT 2017 application form will be available in online mode. So, here we provide the complete details about application form process of DU JAT 2017, eligibility criteria of DU JAT 2017 and DU JAT 2017 important dates.
DU JAT 2017 Overview
- Exam Authority: Delhi University (DU)
- Name of the Exam: Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) 2017
- DU JAT Exam Dates: June 2017
- Courses Offered: BMS, B.A (Hons) Business Economics and BBA (FIA)
- Details About: DU JAT Application Form 2017
- Status of Application Form: Available from 31st May 2017
- Official Site: www.du.ac.in
DU JAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The applicants must have passed Senior Secondary School Examination.
- Applicants must have obtained 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST category and 54% marks for CW/PwD category) in qualifying exam.
DU JAT 2017 Application Form
The DU JAT application form 2017 will release in the month of June 2017 at its official site of DU JAT 2017. Before applying for Delhi University JAT 2017, the applicants have to ensure the DU JAT 2017 eligibility criteria. Before filling the DU JAT 2017 online application form, the applicants have to register. In the DU application form, the applicants are required to submit the personal, academic qualification and other necessary details. In addition, before filling the Delhi University application form, applicants can check and read all the instructions regarding the application form at its official site of University of Delhi.
DU JAT Application Fee
- The DU JAT application form 2017 might be paid though online using credit card/debit card. Applicants have to pay the DU JAT registration 2017 fee of Rs. 500 (General/OBC/CW category applicants) and Rs. 250 (SC/ST/PwD category).
How to Fill DU JAT Online Application Form 2017
Follow the given below steps to fill up the online application form of DU JAT 2017:-
Step 1: DU JAT Registration 2017 for DU UG Admissions
- First of all applicants need to visit the DU official site.
- Now click on the DU JAT online registration 2017 link.
- After that applicants have to enter the email id, confirm email id, and create password and mobile number.
- Then applicants need to fill up the applicant’s details such as applicant’s name, middle name, DOB select category, gender and nationality.
- After successful completion of the DU JAT 2017 registration, a verification link will be sent to the applicant’s email id.
Step 2: Personal Profile & Upload Images
- First applicants have to enter the personal details.
- Then applicants should upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg or png format.
- Also, applicants have to upload the scanned photo identity proof, 10th class certificate as DOB proof and caste certificate.
Step 3: Filling the DU JAT Application Form 2017
- After successfully uploading the images, applicants are required to fill up the personal information, select course, exam centre, select special category, etc.
- Then applicants can also fill the education qualification details like name of exam board, roll number of 12th class exam, subject name, maximum marks, etc and other additional details.
- Then click on submit button.
Step 4: Payment of the DU JAT application form 2017 fee
- After filling the DU BMS CET application form, applicants have to click on the “Click to Make Payment” button.
- Then applicants can select payment gateway.
- After that applicants have to pay the required application fee.
Step 5: Downloading the DU JAT application form 2017
- After fee payment, applicants can click on final submit button.
- Then applicants have to click on the “print form” button to view the submitted application form with application form number.
- Only applicants who have submitted the Delhi University JAT online application form can download their DU JAT admit card 2017.
DU JAT Important Dates 2017
DU JAT 2017 Important Dates
DU JAT application form 2017 starts from
31st May 2017
Last date for submission of application form
DU JAT 2017 exam date
Issue of DU JAT admit card 2017
Declaration of DU JAT result 2017
DU JAT GD-PI/Counselling
If you want more information about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in .
#DU JAT Application Form#DU JAT#DU admission#online application form for DU JAT#DU application form#DU JAT registration#DU JAT online registration#Delhi University application form#DU BMS CET application form#DU JAT Admit card#DU JAT Answer key#DU JAT Result#exam#examhelpline