HPU MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
HPU MAT Basic Details
The Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) will conduct Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test (HPU MAT) for admissions to PG management courses like MBA at HPUBS and HPU Regional center, Dharamshala. The HPU Business School admits a total no. of 120 seats for MBA course. Furthermore, the out of which sixty seats are under subsidized aspirants and sixty seats are under non-subsidized aspirants. HPU MAT will be organized in the June Month.
HPU MAT Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must be graduate from a recognized institute with a 50% marks. For aspirants must have 45% marks at its graduation level.
- Last year aspirants may also apply for the HPU MAT.
- The maximum age is 26 years for male aspirants and 28 years for female aspirants (29 years for SC/ST aspirants both for male and female.
Details of HPU MAT Application Form
- The application form of HPU MAT is available in the month of April at its official site of HPU MAT (hpubsshimla.org).
- The HPU MAT application is available in online and offline mode
- For online mode, aspirants can download the HPU MAT application form at HPU MAT site.
- For offline mode, aspirants can also obtain the application form the HPU Business school counters with application fee payment of Rs. 1000 or by post with application fee payment of Rs. 1050.
- SC/ST aspirants can get the application form of HPU MAT in Rs. 500 cash/Rs. 550 by post.
- Aspirants need to send the application form along with HPU MAT application form fee through Demand Draft in favour of Director, HPU Business School, and Shimla.
HPU MAT Application Fee Details
Payment By Post
General (Subsidized and non-subsidized)
SC/ST aspirants (Subsidized and non-subsidized)
HPU MAT Exam Pattern
The aptitude test is objectives type multiple choice questions. The HPU MAT examination will have mainly 4 sections, including i) General knowledge and Business Awareness ii) Numerical Ability and Data Interpretation iii) English Comprehension and Language iv) General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning. Every section will have about 50 questions.
Total Number of Questions
General Knowledge and Business Awareness
Numerical Ability and Data Interpretation
English Comprehension & Language
General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
HPU MAT Exam Centres
The HPU MAT exam will be organized at Chandigarh, Dharamshala, Shimla, Palampur, Solan, Una, Hamirpur and Mandi.
HPU MAT Selection Process
- The HPU management admission is based on the merit in the competitive exam that comprises of application rating, HPU MAT, GD and also PI.
The weightage assigned in calculating merit is given below:
- Application Rating (10% marks obtained in matriculation, 10+ 2 and graduation exam):- 30 marks
- HPU MAT (HPU Management Aptitude Test):- 50 marks
- GD (Group Discussion):- 10 marks
- PI (Personal Interview):- 10 marks
HPU MAT Important Dates
Availability of HPU MAT Application Form
Last date for submitting HPU MAT Application
HPU MAT Entrance Exam Date
Announcement of HPU MAT Result
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.