IBSAT Business School Aptitude Test
IBSAT Basic Details
IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) is organized every year by IFHE (ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education) for applicants taking admission into MBA/PGDM courses at ICFAI Business School (IBS) Bengaluru, IBS Jaipur, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune and IBS Kolkata campuses and PhD courses at IBS Hyderabad campus. IBSAT is an online computer based test which will be organized in the month of December. In addition, IBS (ICFAI Business School) has been best B-Schools in the India and also offering excellent academic infrastructure and delivery to its students. The IBSAT application form will be available in first week of July month.
- Two year MBA course at IBS Hyderabad
- Four year full time - PhD course at IBS Hyderabad
- Four year Part time – PhD course at IBS Hyderabad
- Two year Postgraduate course in Management (PGPM) at six IBS campuses, Pune, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Mumbai.
For Two year Management Course:
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor degree with 50 percent marks from a recognized institute or college.
- Candidates with applicable test scores of NMAT, CAT and GMAT are eligible to apply for IBSAT.
For PhD Course:
- Applicants must have completed graduation with 50 percents and above marks.
- PG in management (full time in Finance/Human Resource Management/Marketing/Operations from an UGC approved college) with 60 % marks and above marks OR
- PG in Commerce, Mathematics, Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Sociology or Public Administration from a recognized institute with 60 % marks and above marks OR
- A professional qualification like CS/CWA/CFA/CA with 60 % marks and above
IBSAT Application Form Details
- The application of IBSAT is available in online and also offline mode.
- For IBSAT online application form, applicants should open the official site (ibsindia.org) and then register for the exam.
- Once the applicants are registered for the exam and have generated a log in id and unique password.
- And then applicants require filling up the online application and submitting it along with the application fee.
- For IBSAT offline application, candidates can purchase the application form from IBS marketing branches with an application fee of Rs. 1800.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
IBSAT is a CBT (computer based test) which consists of objective type questions. There are mainly four sections in IBSAT, including Reading comprehension, quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, and data interpretation and data sufficiency. The duration of IBSAT test is 2 hours.
No. of Questions
Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation
IBSAT Selection Process
- Selection procedure of IBSAT will begin after the IBSAT result announcement.
- Those who have qualified based on the score of IBSAT/CAT/NMAT/GMAT are called for the IBSAT selection process.
- The admission selection procedure includes of GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview).
- The IBSAT final selection is based on the candidate’s past academic record and performance in GD and PI.
IBSAT Important Dates
IBSAT Application Form
In the month of July to December
IBSAT Exam Dates
Announcement of IBSAT Result
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.