IBSAT Syllabus and Pattern 2017
The ICFAL Business School, Hyderabad has prescribed the syllabus for IBSAT 2017 for MBA/PGPM programmes. For preparation of IBSAT 2017, candidates are required to know the syllabus for IBSAT 2017 and its exam patterns. Candidates can find IBSAT 2017 Syllabus and Pattern in this article. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2017 is a national level entrance exam conducted for admissions to various MBA/PGPM programmes at IBS Ahmadabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Bangalore, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Jaipur, IBS Pune, IBS Mumbai, IBS Dehradun and IBS Kolkata campuses and PhD course at IBS Hyderabad institutes. The IBSAT 2017 will be conducted in month of December 2017.
Introduction of IBSAT 2017 Syllabus and Pattern
- Conducting Authority: ICFAI Business School Hyderabad
- Name of Exam: ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2017
- Commonly Known As: IBSAT 2017
- Courses Offered: MBA/PGPM and PhD
- Information About: IBSAT 2017 Syllabus and Pattern
- Level of Exam: National Level
- Category of Exam: Aptitude Exam / IBSAT 2017 Syllabus
- Date of Exam: December 2017
- Official Website: ibsindia.org
IBSAT Pattern and Syllabus 2017
IBSAT exam Pattern 2017 and IBSAT 2017 Syllabus
- Question Paper of IBSAT Test is an objective test and the test will be held in online mode.
- It consists of total 125 objective type of question and duration of exam is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- ICFAI University has designed the entrance test to challenge the candidate knowledge in aptitude and basic management.
- There will be no negative marking in the IBSAT 2017
- There is a total of 25% weight age given for the IBSAT exam in the admission process.
- These 125 Objective questions will be distributed into 4 sections. The various IBSAT sections in the question paper are:
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation
IBSAT 2017 Syllabus
No. Of questions
Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation
IBSAT Syllabus 2017 Exam
Syllabus which describe below is not complete, but it is suggestion for the preparation of exam.
- Verbal Ability: This section will be a lengthy and time consuming section. Here, the candidates are required to have a good command over the vocabulary. The Verbal Ability section basically tests the candidate’s skills and knowledge regarding the English languages. The questions will basically be Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Para Jumbles, Antonyms, Completion of sentences, Correction of Sentences, etc.
- Reading Comprehension: One of the easy sections, compared to the other sections. Here the candidates do have the chance to score the most. In this section, there will be passage and questions will be based on them. To prepare for this section, the candidates can practice the mock tests and sample papers.
- Quantitative Aptitude: As the name suggest, this section is designed to challenge the candidate’s quantitative skills. A good grip on Mathematics and fast calculation skills are the best recipe for this section. The questions in the section will be asked from Geometry Mathematics, Arithmetic and Geometry.
- Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation: Quick calculation, percentage conversion into fractions, shortcuts in other calculative methods such as square and cube roots are the base for the questions in this section. If the candidates get an upper hand on this topic, then this section will be easy. The questions in this section will be based on Pie chart, Tables, Data Sufficiency and bar/ Line graphs.
For more information, you can refer the official link click here
Thank you for visiting examhelpline.in and for reading this article IBSAT 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, IBSAT 2017 Syllabus / IBSAT 2017 Paper Pattern. Now, you have great ideas for which are the IBSAT 2017 Exam Syllabus and Pattern. Wish you all the best for the IBSAT Syllabus 2017 Exam to all the Applicants who want to participate in this exam. We hope that the all the candidates can do Positively Preparation and will score very well in the IBSAT 2017 Exam. Applicants can visit us for more information regarding to: IBSAT 2017 Syllabus || Admission, Entrance Exam, Application form, admit card, counselling for admission, exam results, India results, Exam Pattern and Syllabus / IBSAT 2017 Exam Syllabus and Pattern, Answer key.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.