IRMA Application Form 2018
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will offer IRMA admissions 2018 into the 39th Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM 2018-2020) and 17th Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM 2018). IRMA will use XAT 2018/CAT 2017 scores for admission into PGDRM and FPRM. Moreover, all candidates of IRMA admissions 2018 have to appear for the IRMA online admissions test on Issues of Social Concern in the month of February 2018. Candidates for PGDRM will be selected based on the IRMA admissions test, group activity & PI (personal interview). Also, FPRM candidates will be shortlisted based on the IRMA admissions test, interview & presentation of an essay. Candidates who want to get admission into PGDRM and FPRM courses can fill and submit the IRMA Application Form 2018. The IRMA registration 2018 may starts in the month of October 2017. Application form of IRMA 2018 will be available in online as well as offline mode. So, here we provide the complete details about eligibility of IRMA 2018 admissions, IRMA 2018 important dates and application process for IRMA 2018 admissions.
IRMA Eligibility Criteria 2018
For PRM Course
- Candidates must have graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education.
- The candidates must have obtained 50% marks or above (45% marks or above for SC/ST/DAP*) at the graduation level.
- Those candidates who are in their final year & who expect to complete the graduation before 5th June 2018 can also apply for IRMA admissions.
- Candidates must have qualified for the CAT 2017/XAT 2018
For FPRM Course
- Candidates must have completed PGDRM from IRMA or post graduation or four year professional degree programmes like agricultural science, engineering, etc.
- The candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks at PG level and 50% marks at gradation level.
- Candidates must have appeared and qualified for the CAT 2017/XAT 2018.
IRMA 2018 Application Form
The IRMA 2018 registration form will be available through online & offline mode. The IRMA application form 2018 will be released in the month of October 2017. In order to fill up IRMA 2018 online application form, aspirants have to visit the IRMA official site. Aspirants can also visit the IRMA admission office to purchase the IRMA offline application form. There is a common IRMA application form 2018 for PGDRM and FPRM courses. Candidate can apply for two courses by using one application form for IRMA 2018. So, interested and eligible candidates can be filled and submitted the IRMA Exam 2018 application form in online as well as offline mode.
IRMA Application Fees Details
- There will be common IRMA application form 2018 for PRM & FPRM courses. Candidates can apply to two courses using one application form of IRMA 2018. Application fees will depend on the no. of courses you are applying for.
- The application fee can be paid through online payment gateway or SBI challan at any SBI bank or making payment at any IMS learning centre.
For Indian Nationals Category:-
IRMA Online Application Form Fee
No. of Course
General and OBC Category
IRMA Offline Application Form Fee
No. of Course
General and OBC Category
How to Apply for IRMA 2018 Admissions
The application form of IRMA 2018 will be released in online and offline mode. So, candidates have to follow the given below steps to complete the process of IRMA Application Form 2018.
Online Mode: - IRMA Online Application Form 2018
Step 1: IRMA Online Registration 2018
- To apply online for IRMA 2018, candidates have to open the official site of IRMA (www.irma.ac.in).
- Now click on link for online application for IRMA admissions 2018.
- After that, the candidates have to first register themselves by entering the basic details like email id & password and click on submit button.
Step 2: Fill up IRMA Application Form 2018
- After IRMA 2018 registration, candidates have to login by entering the email id and password.
- The IRMA online application form will display on the screen.
- After that, the candidates need to enter the basic details such as name, address, gender, DOB, category, course applied for, etc.
- Then candidates have to select the payment mode and pay the online application fee.
- Then click on next button to continue next procedure.
- In this step will display the eligibility criteria, on the basis of the category and course that you have selected.
- After that, the candidates are required to select education status, discipline and enter the other required details in IRMA application form 2018.
- Then click on next button.
- In this step, candidates are required to fill the general information such as father’s name, annual family income, IRMA test centre, etc.
- Candidates also have to enter the CAT 2017 or XAT 2018 details and other necessary details.
Step 3: Upload Images
- The candidates are required to upload their recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then click on submit button.
Offline Mode: - IRMA 2018 Offline Application Form
- To fill the IRMA application form 2018 in offline mode, candidates have to obtain the application form from IRMA Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 with the required fee payment via demand draft (DD).
- After that, the candidates have to fill the necessary details in offline application form.
- Then candidates can send the offline application form of IRAM 2018 along with required documents to the admissions authority.
IRMA Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for IRMA 2018
Availability of IRMA application form 2018
Last date for submission of application in offline mode for Indian Nationals
Last date for submission of application in online mode for Indian Nationals
Last date for submission of application for foreign nationals
Issue of IRMA Admission Test Admit Card
Date of IRMA Admission Test 2018 for Indian Nationals
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.
#IRMA Application Form#IRMA#IRMA admissions#Application form of IRMA#eligibility of IRMA#IRMA Application#IRMA Online Application Form#IRMA Offline Application Form#IRMA Important Dates#IRMA Online Registration