Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2017
Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2017 will start after the announcement of Karnataka PGCET MBA result 2017. The result of KEA PGCET MBA 2017 will be available in online mode. Applicants who have appeared in the KEA PGCET MBA entrance test will be selected on the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance test. After that the selected applicants will be called for the KEA PGCET MBA 2017 counselling & seat allotment process. Counselling of Karnataka PGCET 2017 will be organized in the month of July 2017. To participate in the KEA PGCET counselling session, successful applicants are required to visit the help line centres to register themselves and also verify their documents. Moreover, KEA PGCET MBA 2017 seat allotment will be done through KEA PGCET MBA counselling. So, applicants can check here complete details about Karnataka PGCET MBA counselling dates, counselling procedure of KEA PGCET MBA 2017, document verification and seat allotment procedure.
Overview of KEA PGCET MBA 2017
- Name of Exam Authority: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
- Exam Name : Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) MBA
- KEA PGCET MBA Exam Date: 2nd July 2017
- Courses Offered: MBA course
- Details About: Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2017
- Official Site: kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Counselling
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) organizes the Karnataka PGCET 2017 counselling in order to select applicants for admission into MBA courses in various government B-Schools across the Karnataka state. Based on the applicant’s performance in the entrance exam, the Karnataka PGCET MBA merit list 2017 will be published. Applicants who meet the required scores will be eligible to appear in the Karnataka PGCET counselling session. The Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2017 involves online registration of applicants, verification of document, entry of options and Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 seat allotment procedure.
The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 Counselling process will be organized in two rounds:-
KEA PGCET MBA 1st round counselling:-
- In the 1st round counselling, applicants belonging to Karnataka & non Karnataka general & reserved category who are selected form the KEA PGCET MBA 2017 merit list will be called for the first round Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2017.
KEA PGCET MBA casual counselling:-
- In this round, the vacant seat from Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2017 round combined with government seats general category & allocated to applicants who qualify.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA Counselling Procedure
1) Karnataka PGCET MBA Registration at the counselling centres
- The Karnataka PGCET MBA counselling 2017 process will begin with the online registration of applicant.
- After the publication of ranks, the qualified applicants need to visit the help line centres to register as per the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2017 counselling dates.
2) Karnataka PGCET MBA Documents Verification process
- After registration, applicants are required to verify their certificates/documents in person in the help line centre as per the Karnataka PGCET MBA counselling schedule.
- The applicants have to carry valid and original documents along with set of attested photocopies.
- After the document verification procedure, applicants can collect a verification slip.
- Only upon document verification & verification slip issue, applicants will be permitted to enter their options through online mode.
Documents to be submitted during Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2017
- Karnataka PGCET MBA hall ticket 2017
- Class 10th or SSLC marks sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet or 2nd PUC mark sheet
- Diploma marks card
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Study certificate
- Two latest passport size photographs
3) Entry of Options
- The applicants who have verified documents are required to enter the college and course of their choice.
- Karnataka PGCET MBA entry of options will be done online.
- Applicants will have the choice to enter as many no. of options as they wish.
- The option entered by the applicant for the 1st round will remain similar for all the seat allotment round.
4) Karnataka PGCET MBA Seat Allotment 2017
- The seat allotment process of Karnataka PGCET MBA will be done online mode on the basis of merit and options entered by the applicants.
- The KEA PGCET MBA 2017 seat allotment procedure will be done in two rounds.
- The applicants who are not fulfilled with the seat allocated to them in the 1st round may appear for the 2nd round.
5) Reporting to the Allocated Institute
- Allocated applicants are required to pay the admission fee at the fee counter.
- After the fee payment, the applicants can also download Karnataka PGCET MBA admission letter and report at their allotted institute.
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.