KMAT Admit Card 2017
A large number of applicants are apply for (KMET) Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017. KMAT will be held in the Jun 11 2017.The KMAT Admit Card 2017 is declared for all applicants who have applied for the MBA (Management) admission test. The (KMAT) Karnataka Management Aptitude examination is the state level entrance test organized by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Who had succefully fill up the KMAT Application form 2017 they all can download the Admit card of Karnataka KMAT 2017. KMAT admission cards will contain the KMAT roll number and exam center allocated to the applicant with exam center ad dress.
KMAT 2017 admit card is significant document for all the applicants who are going to appear the entrance exam. For collecting the KMAT duplicate admit card, applicants have to submit required documents. The KMAT will issue such applicants duplicate admission cards of KMAT 2017 at the entrance exam centres. So, applicants must get their KMAT 2017 hall ticket before the exam date.
Karnataka KMAT Admit Card 2017 important dates
KMAT test date
July 30 2017
accessibility of KMAT admit Card
July 28 2017
KMAT result 2017 date
August 7 2017
Overview of KMAT 2017 Admit Card
- Examination Name: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017
- Availability of KMAT Admit Card: Very soon
- Organizing Authority: (KPPGCA) Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association
- Commonly Known as: KMAT 2017
- Official Site: kmatindia.com
- Courses Offered: MBA/MCA/ PGDM
- Information About: KMAT Admit Card
KMAT Exam Pattern 2017 / KMAT Paper Pattern for MBA/MCA
- KMAT examination duration is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Karnataka KMAT 2017 is a paper pen based test with total 120 objective type questions divided in mainly three part such as verbal and reading, quantitative ability, and logical reasoning comprehension.
Number of Questions
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Karnataka KMAT 2017 Admit Card
KARNATAKA KMAT hall ticket 2017 will be available online. A number of applicants had applied for this Karnataka MAT 2017, now all they are searching for the KARNATAKA KMAT Exam admit card 2017. Applicant must carry Karnataka KMAT Admit Card 2017 while appearing the test. Without the admit card or Karnataka KMAT hall ticket, the candidate will not allow in the examination hall. Karnataka KMAT Admit Card 2017 is most important document for all candidate because it holds the information like roll number, exam centre, subject, name of applicant, email ID, Date of test.
applicant need to take KMAT Admit Card along with one the original identity proof like Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter’s card, Passport, PAN card, Employee ID, College ID which are issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead with the photograph. candidate must carry the KARNATAKA KMAT admit card 2017 at the examination venue as well as during KARNATAKA KMAT counselling 2017 and admission process. So, here we provide direct link for download KMAT Admit Card.
How to download Karnataka KMAT Exam Admit Card 2017
- First check the official website of
- Then, Navigate to Menu and Search KMAT Hall Ticket.
- Now Than Click on KMAT Admit Card
- Than enter the required details in the fields and submit the details.
- KMAT Hall Ticket will be open on your computer.
- Now Than Download admit card for the KMAT.
Click here to download Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Admit Card 2017 .
#KMAT#KMAT Admit Card#Admit card of Karnataka KMAT#admission cards of KMAT#KMAT hall ticket#KMAT Exam admit card#KMAT Application form#KMAT Management Admit card#KMAT Answer key#KMAT Result#exam#examhelpline