KMAT Application Form 2017
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) organizes the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT 2017) for admission into MBA and PGDM courses in Bangalore & rest of the Karnataka institutes for academic year 2017-2018. The KMAT 2017 will be conducted on 30th July 2017. Candidates who want to appear in KMAT 2017 can fill and submit the KMAT Application Form 2017. The application form of KMAT 2017 is now available in online mode. It is necessary for candidates to first register for the KMAT 2017 to be able to appear the examination. The application form cum KMAT registration 2017 procedure is available in both online and also offline mode. So, here we provide the details about application process of KMAT 2017, KMAT 2017 eligibility criteria and KMAT 2017 important dates.
KMAT 2017 Overview
- Exam Authority: Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT 2017)
- KMAT 2017 Exam Date: 30th July 2017
- Courses Offered: MBA courses
- Information About: KMAT Application Form 2017
- Status of Application Form: Available
- Official Site: www.kmatindia.com
KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree with minimum three years of any recognized university.
- The candidates must have obtained minimum 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST category).
- Candidates who are in their last year of bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for KMAT 2017.
KMAT 2017 Application Form
The application form for KMAT 2017 is available at its official site of KMAT 2017. The last date for submission of KMAT application form 2017 is 25th July 2017. Before filling the KMAT India application form, candidates have to check their eligibility criteria of KMAT 2017. So, eligible and interested candidates can be filled & submitted their application form for KMAT 2017. The KMAT application process can be completed through online and offline mode. The KMAT 2017 registration or application fee is Rs. 800. The KMAT online registration 2017 fee can be paid online and in form of DD (Demand Draft).
KMAT Online Application Form 2017
To fill in the KMAT application form 2017, the candidates have to follow the process given below:-
1) KMAT Registration 2017
- Aspirants who wish to choose for online mode can apply online by visiting the official site of KMAT 2017.
- Now click on “Apply now for KMAT 2017” link.
- Before filling the online application form of KMAT 2017, the aspirants have to first register themselves.
- Then aspirants have to enter the basic information such as name of the aspirant, DOB, email id, mobile number & select course apply for, gender, nativity by birth or domicile, etc.
- Then click on the submit button.
2) fill the KMAT 2017 online application form
- After successfully registration of KMAT 2017, aspirants have to login again to fill the KMAT application form 2017.
- Then aspirants need to enter the required details such as personal details, contact details, courses applied for, choice of exam centre, academic qualification details, etc.
3) Upload Images
- After filling the KMAT application form 2017, aspirants should upload their recent passport sized photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- The file size of photograph and signature must be 500 kb.
4) Payment of KMAT application fee
- Aspirants who are applying for MBA course have to prepare a demand draft of Rs. 800. Demand draft (DD) must be payable at Bangalore.
5) Submission of online KMAT application form 2017
- After filling application form, aspirants can click on the submit button.
- Then aspirants should take a print out of the filled online application form.
KMAT Offline Application Form 2017
- Aspirants can open the official site of KMAT 2017 and then select the offline mode registration of KMAT 2017.
- Then aspirants can download the KMAT application form 2017.
- The application fee might be paid through DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 800 in favour of KMAT 2017.
KMAT Important Dates 2017
Last date to submit the KMAT application form 2017
25th July 2017
KMAT 2017 Exam Date
30th July 2017
Declaration of KMAT result 2017
7th August 2017
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.