MAH MBA CET Application Form 2018
MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 is a state level PG management entrance test, organized by State Common Entrance Test Cell which functions under Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. State CET Cell, Government of Maharashtra conducts the Maharashtra MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test 2018 for admission into 1st year of full time PG degree in MBA/MMS programs for academic year 2018-2019. Those applicants who want to take PG Management admissions in Maharashtra State must fill & submit the MAH MBA CET Application Form 2018. The application form of MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 will be available in January 2018. Before applying for MAH MBA MMS CET 2018, applicants have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for MAH MBA CET 2018. Then, eligible applicants have to fill the MAH MBA MMS CET application form through online from official site of MAH MBA/MMS CET. Applicants can also check here complete information about MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 eligibility criteria, MAH CET 2018 important dates and MAH CET application form process.
MAH MBA CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants must have passed minimum 3 year duration Bachelor’s degree from any of the universities recognized by the university grants commission/Association of Indian universities in any discipline.
- The applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks for backward class categories & persons with disability) in qualifying examination.
- Those applicants who have appeared for the final year exam can also apply for MAH MBA MMS CET 2018.
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Application Form
The MAH MBA MMS Common Entrance Test 2018 will be organized in the online mode in multiple sessions. MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 exam will be held in March 2018. Applicants will appear for the Maharashtra MBA/MMS CET exam can be filled the online MAH MBA CET application form 2018. The exam conducting authority will release MAH MBA CET 2018 application form in January 2018. The MAH CET 2018 application form process involves MAH CET 2018 registration, MAH MBA CET 2018 online application form filling, uploading images, making fee payment, etc. So, interested applicants can fill online application form for MAH MBA CET 2018 from official website of MAH CET 2018.
How to fill online MAH MBA MMS CET Application Form 2018
Applicants need to follow the given below steps to fill the MAH MBA CET Application Form 2018:-
Step 1: MAH MBA MMS CET Registration 2018
- First, applicants should visit the MAH CET 2018 official site (www.mahacet.org).
- Then click on the “MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 Apply Online” link.
- To Online Registration for MAH MBA MMS CET 2018, applicants have to click on New Registration link.
- After that, the applicants need to enter the name of applicant, email id and contact details and click on register button.
- Then MAH CET registration number & password will generate on the screen.
- Applicant must note down the MAH MBA CET online registration number & password.
- SMS and an email specifying the registration no and password will be sent.
Step 2: Filling the MAH MBA CET Online Application Form
- Applicants need to login by entering the login id & password to access the MAH MBA CET application form 2018.
- After that, the applicants need to enter the personal details, education qualification details, communication details and other required details in MAH MBA CET application form 2018.
- Then click on save & next button.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- After filling the MAH MBA CET Application Form 2018, the applicants are required to upload the recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Then click on save & next button.
Step 4: Payment of MAH MBA CET Application Form Fee
- After uploading the images, applicants need to pay application form fee Rs. 1000 for open category applicants from Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra state and J&K Migrant applicants and Rs. 800 for SC/ST, VJ/DT-NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), SBC, OBC & Persons with Disability applicants.
- The application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/cash cards/IMPS/Mobile Wallets or Internet Banking.
Step 5: Submission and Printout of the MAH MBA CET Application Form 2018
- After filling the MAH CET online application form, applicants have to click on the submit button and take a printout of the MAH MBA MMS CET online application form.
MAH MBA MMS CET Important Dates 2018
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Important Dates
MAH MBA CET application form 2018 starts from
Last date for submission of MAH CET 2018 online application
Download of MAH MBA MMS CET admit card
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018 Exam Date
Declaration of MAH MBA MMS Result 2018
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.