MICAT Syllabus and Pattern 2018
MICA Admission Test (MICAT) 2018 is an all India level management entrance examination conducted by Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad. MICA, Ahmedabad organizes the MICAT 2018 for admission into PGDM-C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications) course. The MICAT entrance test is organized two times a year, in December & February. The MICAT I 2018 will be held in December 2017 and MICAT II 2018 will be conducted in February 2018. The MICA PGDM-C admission will be done on the basis of scores obtained in entrance examination. Those candidates who wish to appear for MICAT entrance exam must check the MICAT Syllabus and Pattern 2018. The MICAT paper pattern and syllabus is released by MICA, Ahmedabad. So, here we give the complete details about exam pattern of MICAT 2018 and syllabus of MICAT 2018.
MICA Admission Test 2018 Overview
- Exam organizing Authority: Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad
- Exam Name: MICA Admission Test (MICAT) 2018
- MICAT Exam Dates: December 2017 and February 2018
- Level of Examination: National level
- Courses offered: PG Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C)
- Information About: MICAT Syllabus and Pattern 2018
- Official Site: www.mica.ac.in
MICAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
MICAT (MICA Admission Test) 2018 is a computer based test organized by MICA, Ahmedabad. The MICAT entrance exam will be conducted in the month of December 2017 and February 2018. Candidates who want to get admission into PGDM-C courses offered by MICA can fill and submit the MICAT application form 2018. The applicants planning to appear for the entrance examination must know about the MICAT Syllabus and Pattern 2018 before appearing for the MICAT entrance examination. It is very significant for the candidates to understand the MICAT 2018 exam pattern and MICAT 2018 syllabus. The MICAT paper pattern will help test takers to know about the number of questions asked in entrance exam, type of questions, time duration of exam, marking scheme, etc. The MICAT syllabus 2018 covers a wide range of topics.
MICAT Syllabus and Pattern 2018:-
MICAT Exam Pattern 2018
- Candidates who are going to appear for MICA Admission Test 2018 must check the exam pattern for MICAT 2017.
- MICAT is online test of 2 hours & 45 minutes time duration carrying approximately 140 descriptive and also objective type question from six sections.
- MICAT entrance test is divided into mainly three parts, part 1, part 2 and part 3.
Part 1:- Psychometric Test
Part 2:- Part 2 is divided into 4 sections, namely Verbal Ability (VA), Quantitative Ability (QA), General Awareness (GA), and Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)
Part 3:- Descriptive Test
MICAT Marking Scheme:-
- There will be no negative marking for psychometric and descriptive sections.
- The VA, QA, GA & DCR sections have a negative marking which is result in deduction of 0.25 marks of allocated marks.
MICAT I and MICAT II Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
Quantitative Ability (QA)
1 hour & 45 minutes
Verbal Ability (VA)
Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)
General Awareness (GA)
MICAT Syllabus and Pattern 2018:-
MICAT Syllabus 2018
MICAT entrance exam is divided into mainly six sections namely, psychometric test, descriptive test, verbal ability, quantitative ability, divergent-convergent reasoning and general awareness. The candidates can check the syllabus for MICAT 2018 in detail.
MICAT Syllabus for Psychometric Test:-
- It is necessary to attempt the questions in Psychometric test section.
- Psychometric test section includes MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- The psychometric test section analyzes the candidate’s behavioural & characteristic qualities through psychometric questions.
MICAT Syllabus for Verbal Ability Section:-
In this section, the questions are asked from the following topics:
- Sentence correction,
- English grammar,
- Synonyms & antonyms,
- Jumbled paragraphs,
- Fill in the blanks,
- One word substitution,
- Reading comprehension passage, etc
MICAT 2018 Syllabus for Quantitative Ability:-
In the quantitative ability section, the questions are asked from the following topics:
- Ratios & Proportion,
- Heights and Distance,
- Profit and loss,
- Number system,
- Time, Speed, Distance,
- Set theory,
- Probability, etc
MICAT Syllabus for General Awareness:-
The vital topics for General awareness sections are given below:
- Current affairs,
- Sports news,
- Advertising & marketing,
- Indian constitution,
- Economics, etc
MICAT 2018 Syllabus for Divergent-Convergent Reasoning:-
The topics for Divergent-Convergent Reasoning are given below:
- Sequence & series,
- Word association,
- Data sufficiency,
- Visual reasoning, etc
MICAT syllabus for Descriptive Test:-
- In this section consists of descriptive questions. The descriptive test section will assess the creative writing skills of the candidates.
If you want more information about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.