NMAT Application Form 2018
NMAT by GMAC 2018 is the national level management aptitude test organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT by GMAC 2018 will select the applicants for admission into MBA or other graduate management degree courses in various B-Schools such as NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) university, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, MISB Boccioni, Mumbai, Alliance University, Bangalore and other B-Schools. The NMAT 2018 will be conducted from 5th October to 18th December 2017. Applicants are allowed to appear for the three retakes of entrance test. So, interested and eligible applicants can apply for the NMAT by GMAC through online mode.
The NMAT Application Form 2018 will be released from 4th July to 3rd October 2017. Before filling the NMAT by GMAC 2018 application form, applicants have to register for NMAT 2018 in online mode. Applicants can also check here details about application process of NMAT by GMAC, NMAT 2018 eligibility criteria and NMAT 2018 important dates.
NMAT by GMAC 2018 Overview
- Conducting Authority: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Name of the Exam: NMAT by GMAC
- Exam Level: National Level
- NMAT by GMAC Exam Dates: 5th October to 18th December 2017
- Courses Offered: PG Management
- Details About: NMAT Application Form 2018
- Official Site: www.nmat.org.in
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
The general NMAT by GMAC eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Applicants must have passed a full time Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks.
- Final year applicants of Bachelor’s degree can also apply for the entrance test.
NMAT 2018 Application Form
The NMAT 2018 Registration procedure is online and will be started from 4th July 2017. The last date to fill and submit online application form of NMAT 2018 is 3rd October 2017. The late registration for NMAT will be start from 4th October to 14th October 2017. To register for NMAT by GMAC, the applicants have to visit the official site of NMAT. Before fill up the NMAT application form 2018, applicants have to check the NMAT by GMAC 2018 eligibility criteria.
How to fill NMAT by GMAC Application Form 2018
Applicants must follow the process given below to fill up the NMAT application form 2018:-
Step 1: NMAT Registration 2018
- First of all applicants have to visit the NAMT official site.
- Now click on the NMAT online registration link.
- After that applicants have to enter the first name, last name, country, email id, mobile number and select a password.
- Then click on submit button.
- After successful NMAT by GMAC registration, the applicants will receive NMAT user id & password on their registered email id.
Step 2: Fill the NMAT Online Application Form
- Applicants have to login again using email id and password to complete the NMAT Application Form 2018 process.
- After that applicants have to enter the personal detail, contact detail, education qualification & work experience, courses/school preference, additional detail and NMAT by GMAC exam terms and conditions.
- Then applicants are required to select B-schools where they want to send their marks or scores. Applicants have to select up to five courses within the NMAT registration fee.
Step 3: Upload Photograph
- After filling the NMAT application form 2018, the applicants have to upload recent passport size photograph.
- The photograph will be printed on the NMAT admit card 2018.
Step 4: Submission of the NMAT Application Form 2018
- Applicants have to review the NMAT application form 2018 before submitting it. After submitting the application form, applicants can’t make any changes in the application form apart from the ‘communication preference’ and ‘school preference’ section. Once the application from is submitted, the system will generate the registration number for the NMAT 2018.
Step 5: NMAT by GMAC 2018 Application Form Fee
- After completion of the NMAT application form 2018 process, the applicants can click on proceed with the online payment button.
- Then applicants have to pay the online application fee through Visa or MasterCard Debit card/Credit card, Net banking, Diners card/American Express card, UPI, IMPS and Mobile Wallets.
NMAT by GMAC Registration Fee
NMAT Test Registration (Early)
Rs. 1800 + applicable charges
NMAT Test Registration (Late)
Rs. 2000 + applicable charges
Rs. 1800 + applicable charges
Rs. 1000 + applicable charges
Additional score reports (beyond 1st five)
Rs. 200 per score report + applicable charges
Step 6: Examination Schedule
- After fee payment process, applicants will receive registration id via email. Applicants have to login using email id and password.
- Then applicants have to schedule and download NMAT 2018 admit card. The applicants can download NMAT by GMAC admit card after completing the NMAT 2018 registration procedure.
NMAT Important Dates 2018
NMAT by GMAC Important Dates
NMAT by GMAC 2018 Registration starts from
4th July to 3rd October 2017
4th July to 16th October 2017
NMAT Late Registration
4th October to 14th October 2017
NMAT Registration – Retake
6th October to 14th December 2017
4th July to 15th December 2017
NMAT Retake Scheduling
6th October to 15th December 2017
NMAT Exam Dates
5th October to 18th December 2017
Declaration of final NMAT Result 2018
3rd week of January 2018
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#NMAT Application Form#NMAT by GMAC application form#NMAT Eligibility Criteria#application form of NMAT#NMAT by GMAC Application Form#NMAT Registration#NMAT admit card#NMAT Important Dates#NMAT Result#NMAT answer key