NMAT cut off 2018
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will declare the NMAT cut off 2018 after announcement of NMAT result 2018. The result of NMAT 2018 will be declared in the month of January 2018. Aspirants can check their NMAT exam result with their user id & password. Those applicants who have appeared for the NMAT exam must check the NMAT 2018 cut off marks. The NMAT 2018 entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted from 7th October to 20th December 2017. The cut off marks of NMAT 2018 is the minimum qualifying marks or percentile that applicants requires getting shortlisted for next rounds of the NMAT admission procedure. So, here we give the complete details about cutoff for NMAT 2018.
Overview of NMAT 2018
- Name of Entrance Exam: NMAT by GMAC 2018
- Exam Organizing Authority: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Level of exam: National level
- Information about: NMAT cut off 2018
- Admission into: PG Management courses
- NMAT 2018 Exam Dates: 7th October to 20th December 2018
- Declaration of NMAT Exam Cutoff Score: January 2018
- Official website: www.nmat.org.in
NMAT by GMAC 2018 cut off scores
GMAC organizes the NMAT by GMAC examination for admission into full time MBA programs and other PG management programs in various top B-Schools like MISB Bocconi, Mumbai, NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) university, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, Alliance University, Bangalore and also other B-Schools. A large number of aspirants had appeared for NMAT by GMAC entrance exam, now all they are searching for the NMAT cut off 2018. GMAC will announce the NMAT exam cutoff marks 2018. Cutoff of NMAT 2018 is the minimum scores that obtained by aspirants in entrance examination.
NMAT 2018 cut off
NMAT cut off 2018 will differ from institute to institute. After declaration of NMAT cutoff scores, selected aspirants are required to appear for GD (Group Discussion) or WAT (Writing Ability Test) or CD (Case Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) rounds. The NMAT admissions will be based on NMAT merit as well as NMAT by GMAC cutoff marks. The final result of NMAT 2018 will be published after organize of the Group Discussion and personal interview rounds. Moreover, the final result will be published according to the aspirant’s NMAT score, overall performance in Group Discussion & Personal interview round.
Several Factors deciding the NMAT by GMAC 2018 Cutoff Scores
NMAT cut off 2018 will determined on the basis of different factors such as
- Difficulty level of the entrance examination,
- The total number of aspirants appeared for the exam,
- Total number of aspirant’s qualified NMAT examination,
- Previous year cutoff scores,
- Availability of seats, etc.
NMAT Participating Institutes 2018
After the announcement of NMAT results, the participating institutes of NMAT 2018 will announce shortlist of aspirants on the basis of their NMAT cut off 2018. Selection procedure of NMAT 2018 will differ from institute to institute. Selected aspirants need to appear for GD/WAT and PI rounds. Moreover, final NMAT 2018 merit list will be published based on aspirant’s performance in NMAT exam, GD or WAT and PI rounds or past academic records & work experience.
How to check NMAT cut off 2018
- First of all aspirants should visit the NMAT official site.
- Then aspirants can find the link for NMAT cut off 2018.
- Then click on that link.
- NMAT cutoff marks will appear on the screen.
- And then check your cutoff score.
Previous Year NMAT cutoff scores
The aspirants can check here previous year cutoff marks for NMAT exam:-
NMAT Sectional cutoff marks
List of NMAT by GMAC Participating Institutes will declare NMAT cut off 2018
The list of NMAT 2018 participating institutes will announce the NMAT cutoff scores individually which is given below:
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- VIT University, Vellore
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatanam
- SRM University, Chennai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad & other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.
#NMAT cut off#NMAT#cut off marks of NMAT#Graduate Management Admission Council#NMAT admission procedure#NMAT Exam Cutoff#NMAT by GMAC#NMAT cutoff#NMAT by GMAC cutoff marks#NMAT cutoff marks#Previous Year NMAT cutoff scores