PESSAT Application Form 2017
The PES University is the famous university of Bangalore. This university organize Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). This exam is conducted for those all candidates who want get admission into PG, UG as well as Engineering Program and other programmes. This written exam will conduct on the different dates in the month of May 2017 at different location in India. PESSAT exam is for non engineering programs also and it will conduct at PES University campus only. Interested and qualify candidates can apply for this exam. So , Candidates can get all information of PESSAT Application Form 2017 in this article.
Details of PESSAT Application Form 2017
- Organisation Authority Name: PES Institute of Technology
- Exam Name: PES Scholastic Aptitude Test
- Commonly known as: PESSAT 2017
- Information about: PESSAT Application Form 2017
- Exam fee: 1050
- Date of written Exam: In the month of May 2017
- Result date: Last week of May 2017
- Official website: http://pes.edu/pessat
Important Dates for B.Tech
- Registration Last Date for student from Outside Bangalore: 10th April 2017
- Registration Last Date for students in Bangalore : 17th April 2017
- Admission into: PG,UG, Engineering Program and other programmes
- Commencement of Slot Booking Started: 21st April 2017
- Entrance exam date: May 2017
- Result Date: Last Week of May 2017
- First Round B. Tech Counselling date: June 2017
- Second Round B. Tech Counselling: July 2017
Important Date for all other courses
- Starting date of Online Registration: 21st September 2017
- Last date of Online Registration: July 2017
- Commencement of Slot Booking Started: 5th January 2017
- Exam date: 7th January 2017
- Result date: First week after exam
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Age should be 17 to 25 years on the basis of December of the year of the examination
- The minimum percentile of marks for
- General Category: 60% in 12th examination
- SC/ST and other special category: 15% in 12th examination
- If you want to get admission in to B. Tech, you need to have chemistry, physics and mathematics. And also this subject is mandatory in the secondary examination
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2017
- Negative marking is not available in the examination
- This exam is consist 4 section such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English
- Mathematics and physics section consist 60 questions, chemistry section will consist 40 questions and English section will consist 20 questions.
- Time duration for exam is 3 hours.
- Mode for this exam is online.So,you must apply online for this exam.
- The exam is totally obejctive type of questions.
How to apply PESSAT Application Form 2017
- First of all, candidates need to go the official website of PESSAT
- Then , Search the link of online registration
- After that, Click on that link
- Then , Fill all the required details and upload photo and sign
- then , And submit it
- Now, select the payment mode
- Then , pay registration fee of PESSAT exam 2017
- At last, candidates can take print out.
Click here for the direct link of PESSAT Application Form 2017 or PESSAT Registration 2017
Candidates can get all information of PESSAT Application Form, answer key, hall tickets, and details of application form, important date of PESSAT 2017 and also other exam dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and many more. Candidates can visit us to get latest information about recruitment and also exam. You can also bookmark the page to get quick information. Thanks for visiting us and we hope that you visit again.