PU MET Application Form 2018
Panjab University Management Entrance Test (PU MET) 2018 is a university level PG Management entrance exam, organized by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The Panjab University MET 2018 is organized for admission into MBA courses in University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). The Panjab University MET 2018 exam will be held in March 2018 at different test centres. Aspirants seeking admission into MBA programs have to fill the PU MET Application Form 2018. Moreover, aspirants must check and read the eligibility criteria for PU MET 2018 before filling the PU MET 2018 application form. The application form of PU MET 2018 will available in January 2018. The eligible aspirants have to apply for Panjab University MET 2018 in online mode. So, here we give the complete information about PU MET 2018 eligibility criteria, PU MET 2018 important dates and Panjab University MET 2018 application form procedure.
PU MET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any field from PU (Panjab University) or any other university recognized by the organization.
- The aspirants must have secured minimum 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree or Master degree.
PG Management Programmes offered by the UIAMS (University Institute of Applied Management Sciences):-
- MBA course in Retail Management
- MBA course in IT and Telecommunications Management
- MBA course in Banking & Insurance Management
- MBA course in Infrastructural Management
- MBA course in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA course in Hospital Management
PU UIAMS MET 2018 Application Form
The Panjab University will organize the Panjab University Management Entrance Test 2018 in the month of March 2018. Aspirants who wish to appear for the PU UIAMS MET 2018 can fill & submit the PU MET Application Form 2018. Panjab University will release the PU MET 2018 application form in January 2018. The Panjab University MET application form process includes the PU MET registration, filling the online application form for PU MET 2018, payment of application fee, etc. So, interested aspirants can be filled & submitted the PU UIAMS MET application form in online mode at its official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
How to fill PU MET Online Application Form 2018
Aspirants have to follow the given below steps to fill up the PU MET Application Form 2018:-
Step 1: PU MET Online Registration 2018
- First, aspirants should visit the Panjab University official site (met.puchd.ac.in).
- Now click on the “Apply online for PU UIAMS MET 2018” link.
- To access the Panjab University MET registration form, the aspirants have to first register themselves.
- Therefore, aspirants can click on the Panjab University MET online registration link.
- After that, the aspirants need to enter the name of aspirant, father’s & mother’s name, DOB, email id, mobile number & category.
- After successful registration for PU MET 2018, aspirants will get Panjab University MET application number, login ID & password.
Step 2: Submit the SBI Bank Challan to the any branch of SBI bank
- After registration, aspirants need to login by entering the login ID & password.
- Then aspirants can download & printout of the SBI bank challan.
- After that, the aspirants have to pay the PU MET application form 2018 fee Rs. 2100 for General aspirant category & Rs. 1050 for SC/ST/PwD aspirant category at any nearest SBI bank.
Step 3: Fill the PU MET 2018 Online Application Form
- After payment process is completed, aspirants have to fill the necessary details like personal information, education qualification details, contact details, etc in PU MET application form 2018.
- Then click on save & continue button.
Step 4: Uploading Images
- After filling the PU MET application form 2018, aspirants are required to upload the recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format.
Step 5: Submission of Panjab University MET 2018 Application Form
- After filling all the details in PU MET application form 2018, the aspirants have to click on submit button.
- Aspirants should take a printout of the Panjab MET application form.
- Then aspirants are required to submit the printed hard copy of the PU MET application form 2018 with necessary documents to the Office of the UIAMS (University Institute of Applied Management Sciences), South Campus, Sector 25, Panjab University, and Chandigarh.
PU MET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for Panjab University MET 2018
Availability of online application form for PU MET 2018
Last date for submission of details online and generate the bank challan
Last date for deposit of application fee in SBI branch
Last date for uploading of images with rest of detail after paying fee
Last date for receiving of filled PU MET application form 2018 printout with required documents
PU MET 2018 Exam Date
Declaration of PU MET Result 2018
For more information about any entrance test or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.
#PU MET Application Form#PU MET#application form of PU MET#Panjab University MET application form#Panjab University MET application form#PU MET registration#online application form for PU#PU UIAMS MET application form