SNAP Application Form 2017
Symbiosis International University (SIU) conducts the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2017 for admission into MBA courses in 15 SNAP participating institutes 2017. The SANP Exam 2017 will be conducted in the month of December 2017. Furthermore, aspirants who will qualify in SNAP Test will be selected for GE (Group Exercise), PI (Personal Interaction) and WAT (Writing Ability Test) on the basis of SNAP Test result. Those aspirants who want to get admission to MBA course offered by institutes of SIU have to appear and apply online for SNAP 2017. The SNAP notification and SNAP Application Form 2017 is expected to be had been released on 10 August 2017. Application form of SNAP 2017 will be released in online mode at official site of SNAP. Before applying for the SNAP test 2017, aspirants are required to check the eligibility of SNAP 2017. So, aspirants can check here complete details about SNAP 2017 eligibility criteria, SNAP 2017 important dates and SNAP 2017 registration process.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 Overview
- Exam Conducting Authority: Symbiosis International University (SIU)
- Name of the Test: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2017
- SNAP 2017 Exam Dates: 17 December 2017
- Exam Level: National
- Courses offered: MBA course
- Information About: SNAP Application Form 2017
- Official Site: www.snaptest.org
SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Aspirants must have completed their bachelor’s degree from recognized university/institute with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST aspirants).
- Aspirants who have completed their qualifying degree from foreign university have to get an equivalence certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Last year graduation aspirants are also applying for the SNAP TEST.
SNAP 2017 Application Form
SNAP exam is an all India level management entrance test, organized by SIU (Symbiosis International University). Interested and eligible aspirants can fill and submit the SANP application form 2017 in online mode only. The SNAP Test application form or SNAP Test Registration 2017 process has been start . Aspirants who have successfully register for SNAP 2017 can appear for the SNAP Test 2017. The SNAP Test 2017 Registration process includes filling up SNAP online application form, fee payment, uploading images, submission of SNAP application form 2017, etc.
SNAP Test Application Fee Details
- Aspirants are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 1500. The application fee or test fee can be paid through credit card, net banking, cash or demand draft.
How to Register for SNAP 2017
Aspirants need to follow the process given below to fill the SNAP 2017 Online Application Form and paying the SNAP Application Form 2017 fees:-
Step 1: Process of SNAP Registration 2017
- First, aspirants have to visit the SNAP Test official site.
- Now click on apply online for SNAP Test 2017 link.
- Then aspirants have to register by entering the required details like name, DOB, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Aspirants can also select a unique password.
- Then click on submit button.
- After the SNAP registration, the SNAP Test id will be sent to aspirant’s email id.
- Aspirants can use SNAP Test ID & password to login and get the SNAP application form 2017.
Step 2: Fill SNAP Test 2017 Application Form
- After successful registration for SNAP 2017, aspirants need to login by entering the SNAP ID and password to complete the online application form for SNAP 2017.
- After that aspirants have to fill up the necessary details like personal details, educational qualification details, communication details, etc.
- Aspirants have to select one examination centre as per their preference while filling up SNAP application form 2017.
- Then click on save & continue button.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Aspirants have to upload their recent scanned passport size photograph at the time of SNAP online registration.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Aspirants have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 1500
Modes of Payment for the SNAP MBA Entrance Exams
1) Online Payment through Debit card/Credit Card
- The aspirants have to pay the SNAP application form fee via Master or Visa card.
2) Payment via Net Banking
- The aspirant can pay SNAP exam fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using net banking after the filling Symbiosis SNAP Application Form 2017.
3) Payment by Cash
- After online SANP 2017 registration, aspirants can download and printout of the Axis bank/Indian bank challan from the official site of SNAP Test.
- Then aspirants have to fill up the necessary details in challan and then pay the test fee at any Indian bank or Axis bank.
- Aspirants have to keep the aspirant copy as fee payment receipt.
4) Payment through DD (Demand Draft)
- Aspirants can obtain DD of Rs. 1500 from nationalized bank in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune.
- The aspirants have to select the payment mode as DD payment in the make payment tab.
- Then aspirants can take a print of the payment advice form and fill in the demand draft details, sign and then send it along with demand draft to Symbiosis Test Secretariat at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University (SIU)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune – 412115
After completing the online SANP application form 2017 procedure, the aspirants must download SNAP admit card 2017. The admit card of SNAP 2017 will be available in the 1st week of December 2017. In addition, only registered aspirants can get the SNAP Test 2017 hall ticket.
Click here to Apply Online For SNAP 2017
SNAP Important Dates 2017
SNAP Test Important Dates
Online Registration for SNAP Test starts from
10 August 2017
Last date for submission of SNAP Application Form 2017
24 November 2017
Last date for fee payment
24 November 2017
Issue of SNAP Test Admit Card
01 December 2017
SNAP Test 2017 Exam Dates
17 December 2017
Declaration of SNAP Result 2017
28 December 2017
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#SNAP Application Form#apply online for SNAP#SNAP notification#Application form of SNAP#SNAP Eligibility Criteria#SNAP online application form#How to Register for SNAP#registration for SNAP#SNAP Important Dates#SNAP Result#SNAP Result