S. P. Jain School of Global Management will conduct the SPJ Aptitude Test for admissions into MGB (Master of Global Business) program and GMBA (Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) program. SPJ B-Schools is offers management UG and PG courses. Moreover, S. P. Jain School of Global Management admits applicants on the basis of management aptitude test (SPJAT). SPJAT is the main for taking admission into SPJ global business school. The aptitude test is paper based test. SPJAT will be conducted in the December month at various examination centers.
SPJAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have graduates from a recognized university. Last year applicants may also apply for the SPJAT.
- The graduate degree should be in English and the applicants should have minimum three years of work experience.
- Applicants for management admissions should have appeared in any one of the qualifying tests, including CAT/GMAT or SPJAT.
SPJAT Application Form Details
- The SPJAT application procedure is completely online.
- First, applicants have to open the SPJAT official site (www.spjain.org) and then click on the Apply online for SPJAT link.
- After that applicants must fill up the SPJAT application form with mandatory details like personal details, education details and other required details and then submit the application form.
- Applicants have to pay the exam fee through online mode.
- On completing the fee payment, applicant will be directed a page wherein applicant can choose the exam center and then click on the submit link.
SPJAT Application Fee Details
The SPJAT application form fee of USD 40 and this fee amount will be converted into INR. The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
SPJAT Exam Pattern
- The SPJ aptitude test is check applicant’s logic and reasoning capacity, IQ, mathematical ability, English reading & comprehension ability as well as general awareness.
- The question paper will be divided into various sections.
- The time duration of SPJAT is 1 hour.
- The SPJAT exam paper consists of up to 46 questions.
- The SPJAT will be a paper based exam. In addition, there will be negative marking in SPJAT.
SPJAT Admission Procedure
- Applicants for admissions to Master of Global Business have to appear in the SPJAT.
- Applicants who will submit the application form with qualifying aptitude exam mark (GMAT/CAT) or clear SPJAT will be selected for the Evaluation round and final selection for admission will be based on the scores of SPJ aptitude test and Evaluation round.
SPJAT Important Dates
SPJAT Application Starts from
In the month of July
Last date for SPJAT application form
In the month of November
SPJAT Exam Dates
In the month of August, September and November
In the month of January
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.