SUAT Management Exam
SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) is the university level admission test organized by Sharda University. Furthermore, Sharda University is India’s 1st private university to come up with comprehensive test at equivalence with leading universities and state or national level entrance examinations. SUAT is conducted for admissions to MBA course in Sharda University. In addition, the admission test is organized for applicants who don’t have any national level tests scores. The SUAT is scheduled to be organized in the month of July. It is one of the unique and most exhaustive online admission tests. The online application form for SUAT Management will be available in the April month.
SUAT Management Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants with a passed bachelor degree from any institute or university are eligible to appear for SUAT.
- Applicants who don’t have any national level test scores such as XAT/CAT/MAT may apply for the SUAT.
SUAT Management Application Form Details
- The SUAT application form procedure is completely online.
- First candidates should visit the SUAT official site (suat.sharda.ac.in).
- Now click on the link Apply online for SUAT.
- Then candidates have to select program and fill the online application form for SUAT with required information such as personal details of candidate, academic qualification, contact information, etc.
- Candidates need to pay the SUAT online application form fee of Rs. 1000 via online mode or by cash or by demand draft.
- After completion of online application, candidates will receive a user id and password through email id.
- By using login id, applicant will login the system and book their test slot.
SUAT Application Form Fee
Candidates can pay the SUAT application form fee of Rs. 1000 through online mode (Debit card/Credit card or Net banking) or by cash at Sharda University campus or regional offices or through Demand draft in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
SUAT Management Exam Pattern
- SUAT Management exam is a computer based online exam. The time duration of SUAT management exam is 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- The management exam consists of total 100 questions. And, all questions in online test will be objective type question with four options.
- SUAT determines analytical skills, problem solving skills and also language proficiency of the applicants.
The SUAT management exam paper will be divided into mainly three sections:
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
SUAT Management Selection Process
- After the SUAT exam, applicants will be selected for the SUAT admission on the basis of performance in admission test.
- Selected candidates should appear in GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) rounds at Sharda University campus or regional offices.
SUAT Management Important Dates
Important Dates for SUAT
Availability of SUAT Management Application From
In the month of April
SUAT Management Exam Date
In the month of July
Tentatively Declaration of SUAT Management Result
In the month of August
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.