TANCET MBA Counselling 2018
TANCET MBA Counselling Schedule and rank list had been released online. Aspirants can check their TANCET MBA rank list in online mode. To check Tamil Nadu MBA rank list, aspirants need to login with their required details. The TAMCET MBA registration for Tamil Nadu MBA counselling will be starts in June 2018. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the TANCET MBA result. The selected aspirants are required to appear for the TANCET counselling session on the basis of their ranks and scores. The TANCET MBA rank list is now available. The counselling of TANCET MBA will be organized in online in July/ August 2018. In counselling for TANCET MBA, the seats will be allotted to the aspirants in MBA courses provided by the TANCET MBA participating institutes. So, here we provide the information about counselling schedule of TANCET MBA, TANCET Counselling Dates for MBA, TANCET MBA Counselling Schedule and counselling process of TANCET MBA.
Overview of TANCET MBA
- Organizing Authority: Anna University
- Name of the Exam: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (MBA)
- Courses offered: MBA courses
- Information About: TANCET MBA Counselling
- Tamil Nadu MBA counselling starts from: July 2018
- Official Site: www.tn-mbamca.com
TANCET MBA 2018 Counselling
Anna University had been announced the TANCET MBA counselling dates according to the TANCET MBA ranks of the qualified aspirants. The TANCET MBA counselling will be organized for admissions into PG management courses at university & other Govt, Govt aided & self financing state level institutes. Aspirants are required to appear for the TN MBA counselling session based on their ranks. Moreover, the TANCET MBA seat allotment will be completed after the final TANCET MBA counselling rounds. After every round of TANCET MBA counselling, aspirants can check seat vacancy status of TANCET MBA participating institutes. Based on the no. of vacant seats, the number of TANCET MBA counselling rounds will be decided.
Tamil Nadu MBA 2018 Counselling
- After publishing TANCET MBA rank list, aspirants have to download and print the TANCET MBA counselling call letter after logging into the TANCET official site.
- Aspirants must bring the TANCET MBA counselling call letter for participating in the Tamil Nadu MBA counselling rounds.
- After registration and choice filling, aspirants have to participate in the document verification process at the designated counselling centres.
- Aspirants need to report the counselling centres in person.
- The aspirants have to bring the original and valid documents along with one set of Xerox copies at the counselling centres.
Documents required for the TANCET MBA Counselling
Aspirants must be produced at the time of TANCET MBA Counselling Process:-
- TANCET MBA hall ticket
- TANCET MBA mark sheet
- Printed copy of online application form of TANCET counselling
- Provisional or degree certificate
- All semester mark sheets or years of qualifying degree exam
- Class 10th and Class 12th mark sheets
- Permanent community card
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Nativity certificate, if required
TANCET MBA Seat Allotment 2018
- The seat allotment of TANCET MBA admissions will be done based on their merit rank.
- TANCET MBA seat allotment result will be released online at its official site of TANCET MBA.
- Furthermore, seat allotment of Tamil Nadu MBA will be done after the TANCET MBA final counselling.
- In case, the aspirants will not be fulfilled with the TANCET MBA seat allocated to him/her, aspirants can wait for the further round of the Tamil Nadu MBA counselling process.
- If aspirants will be fulfilled with the allocated seat, they have to pay the fee for confirming the seat allotment and admission.
- After that aspirants have to download the seat allotment letter and then report to the allocated institute as per the TANCET MBA counselling schedule.
If you want more details about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in.