TANCET MBA Entrance Exam
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is the state level entrance test organized by Anna University on behalf of Govt. of Tamil Nadu. The TANCET MBA Entrance Exam is organized for admissions to MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree course at the TANCET participating institutes. The TANCET MBA Exam is expected to be conducted in the month of June. The application form for TANCET MBA admission is available in the month of May.
MBA course Offered at:-
1) University Departments of Anna University, Chennai
2) Government and Government Aided Engineering colleges & Arts and Science colleges
3) Self financing colleges (Arts, Science and Engineering colleges or including stand alone institutes) under Govt. Quota & seats voluntarily surrendered by self financing colleges in the state of Tamilnadu for MBA admission.
TANCET MBA Eligibility
- Applicants must pass in a bachelor’s degree (3 years duration) and obtained minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in qualifying exam.
- Applicants appearing for the last year of degree exam can also eligible to apply for TANCET.
TANCET MBA Application Form Details
- The application form of TANCET MBA is available in the month of May.
- First, applicants should go to the official site of TANCET (www.annauniv.edu) and then register by filling up the necessary details in the application form.
- After that candidates will receive login ID.
- Then applicants need to login with login id and fill up the online TANCET MBA application.
- Candidates should upload latest passport sized photograph and submit it.
- After submitting the TANCET application, applicants need to take a print out of the TANCET application and send it to the Anna University along with necessary documents and entrance exam fee.
TANCET MBA Test Fee
The applicants need to pay Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/SCA/ST applicants) through online mode only.
TANCET MBA Exam Pattern
The TANCET for MBA course is a paper pencil based exam. The questions type will be objective type and multiple choice questions. The total duration of the TANCET MBA exam is 120 minutes (2 hours). The total no. of questions in the TANCET is 100. There is negative marking of 1/3 marks for every incorrect answer.
TANCET MBA test will have 5 sections, including,
- Data Sufficiency
- English Grammar and Usage
- Analysis of Business Situation
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
TANCET MBA test Centres
The TANCET for MBA admission will be organized at the many centers, namely, Chidambaram, Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Dindigul, Madurai, Karaikudi, Salem, Nagercoil, Tiruchirappalli, Thanjavur, Triunelveli, Virudhunagar, Vellore and Villupuram.
TANCET MBA Selection Procedure
- Applicants will be selected on basis of performance in TANCET MBA exam. The selected applicants will have to participate for the TANCET MBA counselling rounds based on their TANCET ranks and scores.
- The TANCET MBA seat allotment will be after the TANCET MBA counselling rounds.
TANCET MBA Important Dates
TANCET MBA Application Form Starts From
Month of May
Last date for submission of TANCET MBA Application
Month of May
TANCET MBA Exam Date
Month of June
TANCET MBA Result Declaration
Month of June
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.