TISS NET Entrance Test
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is national level entrance test for admission to full time PG courses (MPH, MHA, M.Sc, MA) in the TISS (Tata Institute of Social Science). The TISS NET will be conducted in the month of January in 39 centres located in various parts of India. The admission to PG programs is complete through a computer based test. Scores of TISSNET are accepted by TISS Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Mumbai and other campuses. The Application form of TISS NET is generally available in September month.
TISS NET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have done bachelor’s degree with three years minimum duration or equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 or with compulsory 15 years formal education) from a recognized institute are also eligible to apply for TISS NET.
- Applicants with three year degree must have passed in all subjects in all semesters. Applicants studying a four year degree must also have passed in all subjects.
TISS NET Application Form Details
- The application form of TISSNET is available in the both offline and online mode.
- Furthermore, applicants can apply for a maximum of 3 courses across any 2 of TISS campuses.
- For online application process of TISS NET, applicants should visit the official site of TISS NET.
- And then applicants must have to fill up the TISS NET application and also upload required documents and latest photograph and then pay the online application fee.
- In addition, an email confirmation will be sent after the application form submission.
- For Offline application of TISS NET, applicants can obtain printed copy of application from the university by speed post with TISS NET application fee to Assistant Registrar, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Deonar Mumbai.
TISS NET Application Fee Details
The TISS NET application fee is Rs. 1030 (through Debit/Credit or Net Banking) or Rs. 1000 + bank charges for one course.
TISS NET Exam Pattern
TISS NET is an objective type questions. The TISS NET will have questions related to English Proficiency, Analytical Ability, General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning. The total time duration of the TISS NET is 1 hour and 40 minutes. In addition, there is no negative marking in the TISS NET. There will be total 100 questions carrying total 100 marks.
Maths and Logical Reasoning
TISS NET Selection Procedure
- Applicants are selected on the basis of performance in TISS NET.
- Only selected applicants should participate in the group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) rounds.
- The final selection of the applicants will be based on below given criteria:
National common entrance test (TISS NET)
Pre Interview Test/Group Discussion (GD)
Personal Interview (PI)
TISS NET Important Dates
TISS NET Application Form Starts From
Last date of TISS NET Online Application
Last date for receipt of TISS NET application by post
TISS NET Exam Dates
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.