TISSNET Application Form 2018
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) will conduct the TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2018 for admissions into MA courses including MA in HRM (Human Resources Management) and LR (Labour Relations) at its Mumbai courses. Moreover, TISSNET 2018 is an online (computer based test) which is organized in all over India. The TISSNET 2018 will be held in the month of January 2018. The aspirants who want to appear for TISSNET exam are required to apply online for TISSNET 2018. The TISSNET Application Form 2018 will be released in the month of September 2017.The aspirants taking TISS admission through TISSNET 2018 are required to fill and submit the TISSNET 2018 application form and then appear for TISSNET 2018 exam. Moreover, the final selection of the aspirants will be done based on written test, pre interview test/group discussion and personal interview. So, here we provide the complete details about eligibility of TISSNET 2018, TISSNET 2018 important dates and TISSNET application procedure.
Overview of TISSNET 2018
- Exam Authority: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Name of the Test: TISS National Entrance Test 2018
- Commonly Known As: TISSNET 2018
- TISSNET 2018 Exam Dates: January 2018
- Information About: TISSNET Application Form 2018
- Official Site: www.tiss.edu
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must have completed their 3 years bachelor’s degree or their equivalents from a recognized institutes/university are eligible to apply for TISSNET exam.
- The final year aspirants can also apply for TISSNET exam.
TISSNET 2018 Application Form
TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) will release the TISSNET Application Form 2018 in the month of September 2018. The TISSNET exam application form will be available in online as well as offline mode. Before applying for TISSNET 2018, aspirants have to check their TISSNET eligibility criteria. Interested and eligible aspirants can fill the application form for TISSNET 2018 through official site of TISS. Moreover, only those aspirants who submit the TISSNET Application Form 2018 can download TISSNET admit card 2018.
TISSNET Application Form Fee Details:-
No. of Courses
Online Fee Payment
Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch
Applying for one course
Rs. 1000 + Bank charges
Rs. 250 + Bank charges
Applying for two course
Rs. 2000 + Bank charges
Rs. 500 + Bank charges
Applying for three course
Rs.3000 + Bank charges
Rs. 750 + Bank charges
How to fill TISSNET Online Application Form 2018
Aspirants must follow the given below steps to fill up online application form of TISSNET 2018:-
Step 1: TISSNET Registration 2018
- To submit the TISSNET Application Form 2018, the aspirants are required to register first through online mode.
- First, aspirants have to visit the TISS official site.
- Now click on apply online for TISSNET 2018 link.
- TISSNET online registration form will display on the screen.
- After that, the aspirants need to enter the email id, mobile number, name and other details.
- After online registration, the verification email will be sent to the aspirants.
- Then aspirants need to verify by clicking on link provided in the email.
- The confirmation mail will display the password.
Step 2: Login
- After successful registration process, the aspirants have to login using email id & password.
Step 3: Fill the TISSNET Application Form 2018
- After login, the TISSNET online application form will appear on the screen.
- In the online TISSNET application form, the aspirants need to enter the required details such as personal details, education qualification details, contact details, courses applied for, examination cities and other details.
- Then click on save button.
Step 4: Upload Images
- In this step of TISSNET application form 2018, aspirants are required to upload their recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format.
- Also, aspirants should upload the other required documents like caste certificate, category certificate, etc.
Documents/Certificates to be uploaded with the TISSNET 2018 Online Application Form
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature,
- Caste or Tribe certificate for SC/ST category
- TISS copy of challan
- OBC certificate, if required
- Income certificate
- PwD certificate, if required
- Armed Forces certificate, if required
Step 5: Payment of TISSNET Application Fee
- Aspirants are required to pay TISS admission form
- The application fee will be approximately Rs. 1030 for General category aspirants and Rs. 260 for SC/ST/OBC-NCL category aspirants.
- The application form fee can be paid through debit card/credit card/net banking or by cash.
Step 6: TISSNET Confirmation Page
- After the fee payment process, the confirmation page of TISSNET application form 2018 will be appeared.
- Aspirants can save and download it for future purpose.
TISSNET Offline Application Form 2018
- To obtain the offline TISSNET application form 2018, the aspirants have to send a request with the application fee via speed post at the address - Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- Aspirants have to pay the offline TISS application form fee through DD (Demand Draft).
TISSNET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for TISSNET 2018
Availability of TISSNET Application Form 2018
Last date for submission of application form
Issue of TISSNET admit card 2018
TISSNET 2018 Exam Dates
Declaration of TISSNET result 2018
If you want more information about education related topics then register in Examhelpline.in
#TISSNET Application Form#TISSNET#TISS admission#TISSNET exam application form#application form of TISSNET#apply online for TISSNET#TISSNET online registration#TISS application form#TISS admission form