TS ICET Application Form 2018
Kakatiya University, Warangal organizes the TSICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2018 for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programmes of all the colleges/universities in the state of Telangana State & their affiliated universities/colleges for the academic session 2017-2018. Aspirants seeking admission into PG Management courses have to fill up TS ICET Application Form 2018. The application form of TS ICET 2018 will be released in March 2018. So, interested aspirants can be filled the Telangana State ICET application form through online mode only. The aspirants have to first register themselves before applying for the TSICET exam. Also, aspirants have to ensure that they fulfil the TS ICET 2018 eligibility criteria before filling the TSICET application form in online mode. So, here we give the complete information about eligibility criteria for TS ICET 2018, TS ICET 2018 important dates and application process of Telangana ICET 2018.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The aspirants must have passed Bachelors Degree exam of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants who are appearing for final year exam will also be eligible to appear for the TS ICET 2018.
Telangana ICET 2018 Application Form
The Telangana State ICET 2018 examination will be held in May 2018. Through TSICE entrance test, aspirants will take admission in the colleges/universities situated in the state of Telangana. Aspirants appearing for the Telangana ICET entrance exam must apply online for TSICET 2018 by filling the TS ICET Application Form 2018. Kakatiya University will release the TS ICET online application form from official website of TSICET. Only the aspirants who have filled & submitted the TS ICET 2018 application form will be able to appear for TSICET entrance test. The Telangana ICET application form process includes the payment of TS ICET 2018 online application form, TS ICET 2018 registration and filling of the TS ICET online application form, uploading of images & submission of the TSICET 2018 application form.
How to fill TS ICET Online Application Form 2018
Aspirants should follow have to follow the given below steps to fill up TS ICET Application Form 2018:-
Step 1: Payment of TS ICET Registration Fee
- First of all aspirants should visit the TSICET official site.
- Now click on Apply Online for TS ICET 2018.
- Then, aspirants can click on fee payment option.
- After clicking on payment tab, the TSICET fee payment page will display on the screen.
- Aspirants need to pay the TS ICET application form 2018/TS ICET online registration fee of Rs. 350 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST aspirants) through TS Online centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in Telangana State as well as payment gateway (debit card/credit card).
- After that, the aspirants can select the TS ICET fee payment mode.
Payment through TS Online centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva
- Aspirants should visit the TS Online centre with the necessary information like hall ticket number of qualifying exam, name of the aspirants, father’s name, date of birth & mobile number.
- After that aspirants will obtain a receipt for the TSICET registration fee paid displaying a payment ID from the fee payment centre.
- Then aspirants have to open the TS ICET official website & click on the TS ICET Application Form 2018.
Payment through Credit card/Debit card
- If aspirants choose the online payment using debit card/credit card, aspirants have to visit the TS ICET official website.
- Then click on the make payment button.
- After that aspirants have to enter the required information.
- After successfully payment, the payment ID will appear on the screen.
- Then proceed with the TS ICET application form 2018 filling process.
Step 2: Fill the TS ICET 2018 Online Application Form
- After successfully payment, the aspirants need to click on link for the TS ICET application form 2018.
- Then aspirants are required to enter the aspirant details, address, qualification examination, details of TS ICET entrance exam, etc in online application for TS ICET 2018.
- Then click on save and continue button.
Step 3: Upload Images
- After filling the TS ICET application form 2018, the aspirants are required to upload the latest passport size photograph & scanned signature in jpg or jpeg format.
Step 4: Submission of Telangana ICET 2018 Application Form
- After completing the TS ICET application form 2018 procedure, aspirants have to click on submit button.
- After submission of TS ICET 2018 online application form, the registration ID will generate on the screen.
- Aspirants can also take printout of the TS ICET 2018 application form by clicking on the print application form button.
TS ICET Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for TS ICET 2018
Publish of TS ICET Notification 2018
Availability of TS ICET Application Form 2018
Submission of Telangana ICET online application form
Download of TS ICET Hall Ticket 2018
TS ICET 2018 Exam Dates
Display of TS ICET Preliminary Answer Key
Declaration of TS ICET result and final answer key
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.
#TS ICET Application Form#TS ICET#application form of TS ICET#Telangana State ICET application form#eligibility criteria for TS ICET#TS ICET online application form#TS ICET online application form#TSICET registration