UPSEE MBA Entrance exam
The UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is the common MBA entrance examination organized by Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Uttar Pradesh, formerly known as U.P. Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow. UPTU will conduct the UPSEE MBA for admission to 1st year of MBA course. The UPSEE MBA will be organized in the month of April. It is objective type multiple choice questions. Application procedure of UPSEE MBA will be starts from in the month of February.
UPSEE MBA Eligibility Criteria
- For MBA admission in any institute affiliated to AKTU, an applicant should have passed graduate degree program of 3 years duration from any recognized institute or recognized by AIU securing at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
UPSEE MBA Application Form Details
- The application form of UPSEE MBA is available online in the month of February.
- Candidates should open the UPSEE official site (upsee.nic.in) and then click on the Apply online for UPSEE.
- The online application of UPSEE MBA submission consists of three steps such as online registration, uploading photograph, scanned signature & thumb impression and UPSEE exam fee payment.
- First candidates have to online register by filling up the personal information like name of candidate, father’s and mother’s name, communication details, contact details, qualifying exam details etc.
- After filling the all required information, candidate is required to select password. Then application number will be generated.
- After that, candidate should upload their photograph, signature and also thumb impression.
- Then candidates have to pay the exam fee via debit card/credit card or net banking.
UPSEE MBA Application Form Fee
- UPSEE Exam Fee is Rs. 1000 for Male/Transgender applicants of General or OBC applicants and Rs. 500 for SC/ST applicants and female applicants or physically handicapped applicants.
UPSEE MBA Exam Pattern
- The UPSEE MBA is an objective type management exam.
- The UPSEE MBA aptitude test involve of a total 100 objective type questions carrying total of 400 marks. Each multiple type question will carry 4 marks for every right answer.
- The UPSEE MBA paper consists of the four sections such as General Awareness, English Language, Numerical aptitude and Thinking and decision making.
- There is no negative marking in UPSEE. The total duration of the UPSEE MBA examination is 2 hours.
UPSEE MBA Counselling Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UPSEE MBA exam followed by UPSEE counselling process in that candidate can choose of the University of Choice from the list provided.
- The UPSEE MBA counselling procedure involves different stages such as registration, choice filling, document verification and UPSEE seat allotment, etc.
UPSEE MBA Important Dates
Important Dates for UPSEE MBA
Availability of UPSEE online application form
In the month of February
Last date for submitting the UPSEE application form
In the month of March
UPSEE MBA Exam Date
In the month of April
Announcement of UPSEE MBA Result
In the month of May
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.