XAT Basic Details
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is an all India level paper pencil based management entrance test. XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) will conduct the XAT for the admission to post graduate management courses. It is one of the oldest management entrance tests in the country. Furthermore, XAT’s multidimensional testing structure is designed to significantly asses the aptitude test of applicants for prospect business success. The XAT will be organized in the month of January. The XAT score is considered for post graduate management admission by more than 150 B-Schools in India. The online application of XAT will be available in August month.
XAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a completed their bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- There is no percentage cut off marks for applying to the XAT but they must get pass percentage in the graduation.
- Last year graduation applicants will also be eligible to appear to XAT.
- All Indian applicants should appear for XAT.
- In addition, Foreign and NRI applicants can apply through GMAT score.
XAT Application Form Details
- Applicants need to apply for XAT through online only.
- First, applicants must visit the XAT official site (xatonline.net.in) and then register.
- After XAT registration, applicants will get login credentials. Then applicants have to sign in to filling up online application form using this login credentials.
- After that, applicants are required to fill up their online application form with necessary information such as applicant’s personal details, academic qualification, exam city, work experience etc.
- Then applicants have to upload their latest passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- After the completion of online XAT application procedure, the applicants have to take a print out of the online application confirmation message.
XAT Application Fee Details
Applicants need to pay the XAT application form fee is Rs. 1600. If you’re interested in XLRI courses, pay Rs. 300 and also Rs. 1600. The payment mode is Demand draft, Cash, net banking, Debit/credit card.
XAT Exam Pattern
Xavier Aptitude Test is a paper pencil based exam of total 180 minutes (3 hours). The entrance test will consist of four sections, namely General Knowledge, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Decision making.
Number of Questions
XAT Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected by the XAT participating institutes on the basis of XAT exam performance and XAT cut off.
- Then, the selected applicants will have to appear for GD (Group Discussion), WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI (Personal Interview) round.
XAT Important Dates
XAT Application Form Starts
Last date of XAT Application Form (without late fee)
Last date of XAT Application (with late fee)
XAT Exam Date
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.